Navigation

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Crop Top & Skirt for Genesis 3 Female(s)

This product includes the top and skirt only; other models pictured are not included.
The Crop Top & Skirt is a simple outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s). I originally created it for personal use and mainly used it for full body renders, so the textures are not highly detailed. However, I've included templates (wire and solid) so that you can create your own.

DOWNLOAD
All files are hosted on MediaFire.

INSTALLATION
To install, Extract the ZIP archive then copy all folders except the 'Templates' folder to your Daz 3D content library folder (typically C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library).

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for these! I just tried them on my G3F and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I wish I had even a fraction of your talent! Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! 3D modeling is really not so hard once you've got the hang of it. It's intimidating at first, but once you learn the basics, everything else comes easily.

      Delete
  4. your work is great. wish you were using a more user friendly site other than Mediafire. Never been able to download from them. They always want to add more junk software to my computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. I've never known MediaFire to push junkware. What would you suggest I use instead?

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this set, it did a few months that I use, I look forward to your next clothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much:))

    By the way, I don't have any problems with Mediafire, but I use an AdBlocker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Jimda 4 sharing! Your work is really great!

    ReplyDelete